February Favorites

March 6, 2017

Hey Gang!

 Can you believe yet ANOTHER month has passed? 2017 is already moving way too fast for me! February was an anniversary month for me! It marked the 3rd year at my 2nd job and a full year being a children's photographer. It's awesome. March is the anniversary of Nerdette At Large, so I'm very excited to make it another year. I'm thinking about doing some special stuff, but I'm not sure what I want to do yet.


 Here are a few of my favorites for this month:

- I started to stream again! I haven't decided whether I want to use Twitch or Youtube. My latest video is up on Youtube, I played God Eater 2 for about an hour. I'm trying to set it up so I do it at least once a week.


- Falling in Love with Film Photography. I've been using A Nikon N65 and I finally GOT a lens for my Pentax and it's so glorious! I got it for a steal on Ebay, and it's practically perfect.

- I finally Ordered my PS VITA, and it arrived! It's a Japanese Import so I expected it to take a lot longer than I thought it would, but it arrived super fast, and with a box and everything! It's the cutest thing I've ever seen, and I CAN NOT wait to start doing some serious gaming with it!! I did a whole unboxing video, which you can find here.


- Alex and I bought real Furniture! We took a small trip to Ikea and got the most adorable furniture! I got a rolling three level cart in rust, and an aquamarine Shelving unit with three drawers. Alex got an all white desk with a pull out extension, he's in love.

- I've been trying to draw at least once a day. It's been a while since I drew before I bought my sketchbook, so I'm completing at least 5 pictures a week. They aren't great, but they are definitely an improvement from before. All the illustrators that I love, they all say, that the key is practice.

- On Valentine's Day, Alex got me a Victini and a Jirachi Plushie! I'm very excited to add plushies to my collection, and that they are pokemon related! Plus, Victini is my favorite, so much so I got a tattoo.


- I'm a huge fan of illustration. I follow a lot of them on Instagram and twitter. I finally had the opportunity to purchase stickers from Ieafy and they are the cutest things on the planet. I ordered the Electic Pokemon Sheet, Alolan Pokemon Sheet, and a Chao Sheet, from SONIC! When I saw them them a week ago, it was instant nostalgia, I definitely needed them in my life and on my stuff.

- Drooling over Kiera Please's + Ashe's Cosplays. I'm super interested in having these lovely ladies on the blog, but the way they cosplay my childhood, these ladies need mad props!


I'm dreaming up Cosplays for C2E2. What are some of your faves? Let's Chat about them on Twitter!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.