Nerdette Minute #41: Vita Unboxing

March 1, 2017

Hey Gang!

 I am so flipping excited to be able to bring this video to you guys! After waiting almost 2 years to get the color way that I wanted, I finally bit the bullet and bought a PS Vita! A Green and White one, Japanese Import, and it is literally everything I wanted. I'm glad that I waited for what I wanted rather than getting a cheaper one in person. This is also the first electronic Unboxing video I've ever done, because I generally can't wait long enough to set up the camera before opening them.






 If you'd like to see more video's like this, please make sure to like, comment and subscribe to my channel! I've already started playing Don't Starve. I'm working on acquiring a memory Card so I can download all the games I bought at the Flash Sale! PS3, PS4 and Vita games for $3? How could I say no?! I've also ordered a case, and a screen protector so I can begin to travel with it as well. UGH! I'm just so absolutely happy, By the Way, lots of squealing in this video. Sorry in advance!

What Vita games do you play? Let's Fangirl about them on Twitter!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.