March of the musically inclined.

March 3, 2008

I can't believe its another month. This is my 10th entry! This month brings a lot of changes. Such as the end of Newtype?! What is this insanity?! The good news is, there will be a "better" replacement. piQ! Whatever the heck that is. Oh and this is all they can tell us.
Whateva this is supposed to be?!
Dooney and Burke have a new customer!

Maybe my sister was right, coffee does make people crazy, cuz there is no way I would pay 200$
for a purse, it better do my homework and my chores for that price. shoot.
Oh I've got photos of my new favorite music artists!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.