NEW SECTION!!! Inside the Mistress

August 22, 2011

 I just thought I should give you guys a little insight of my life and my business. Every now and again, I use Bloggers stats section for my blog. I love seeing the demographic of my readers. It makes me feel honored, when I see anyone reading let alone people from different countries... Which begs the question, When my readers from places say:


  • France
  • Belgium
  • Russia
  • Spain
  • Germany
  • Latvia
Do they have to use a translator?? Like I surf in Google chrome even though I use a linux operating system and when I come to a blog in another language it will automatically switch it from whatever it is to English, So I can read it unless its in Japanese, Chinese, or other Asian languages, sometimes it can't translate all of the characters... Which really sucks when I wanna read 2NE1, Jan Kurotaki, or Junko Mizuno's personal blogs...

But the thing I really wanted to show you guys was this!

I found this on my audience page. As a type of operating system!! How cool is that?! Someone decided to checkout my humble blog on their beloved Nintendo Wii! 



Sincerely,
Mistress Arachnide

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.