Get to know me

April 21, 2012

 I haven't really written about myself in a while. So i thought today would be a good start, especially since my about me page is non existent. :) I have started participating in Blogging buddies over at Modern Buttercup, and our first task is to introduce ourselves to our blogging partners. But she didn't give us any questions to answer. So I hopped on over to my partners blog, who is PERFECT by the way. And she had a getting to know me post. So I decided to use those questions and more!!! So here goes nothing.

About Me!

  • I am from Cincinnati, Born and Raised ( Can't wait until I am able to leave, I'm going to bolt so fast you can hear it around the world!!)
  • I am 20 (I'll be 21 in July)
  • I am a huge Star Trek Fan, and have an incurable crush on Spokh. 
  • I'm a college sophomore history Major.
  • I enjoy needle crafts, and re-designing my clothing ( my mom calls it ruining a good shirt)
  • I've been crocheting since 7th grade and knitting since Freshman year (two years ago)
  • I am a huge gamer. I've been playing since I was 5 and it just hasn't gone away. 
  • My favorites are arcade fighters
  • I think tv shows for children were better in the 90's
  • I am a waitress, ( To my mother's dismay I enjoy my job very much)
  • I enjoy all things occult. Vampires, Werewolves, Nephilim, You name it I'm into it. I used to want to be a metaphysical sciences major.
  • I love taking pictures, and I carry My Sony Steadyshot with me always. (Quietly drooling over my mothers Canon Rebel XT)
  • I read a lot more than my friends think I should. I have volunteered at the library at least once every year. I used to be apart of the teen advisory board, but then I got old. lol
  • I am abnormally flexible. A female plastic-man if you will. On one hand great for dance on the other, I wake up with my shoulder out of socket way too often for comfort.
  • I want to travel around the world, and work in the Museum of Ancient History in Cairo, Egypt.
  • I want a tattoo for my 21st birthday. I am so excited!!
  • I am the oldest of two girls.
  • I finally painted my nails after about a month and a half, I sometimes forget that their even there.
  • I love shopping in Thrift stores, and vintage shops. 
  • I'm adore unnatural hair, since I am mixed and the texture of my hair is difficult to dye, I use extensions.
  • Kida is my Favorite Disney Character.
  • I hate salad.
  • Will and I have been dating for 8 months.
  • I'm Cherokee, Cuban, African American and something else we haven't been able to figure out yet..
  • My favorite snack is Lays Cheddar chips.
  • I love goofing off and hanging with friends. Our main activities are usually late night movie nights, video games and karaoke! My favorite song is Same script different cast, Deborah cox and Whitney Houston.
  • I love eyeshadow. 
  • I hate tea.
  • Cats are my favorite animals. 
Favorite Books
  • Twilight Series (You can hang me from the gallows later)
  • Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Dark Visions Series by L.J. Smith
Favorite bands
  • Paramore
  • Childish gambino
  • Epik High
  • Elle Varner
  • Big Bang
Favorite Songs


Favorite Movies
  • Star Trek (2011)
  • Batman (1966)
  • Center stage (2000)
  • Scooby Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf (1989)
  • A Matter of Loaf and Death ( 2008)
  • Clue (1985)
Favorite T.V. Shows
  • Gossip Girl
  • Vampire Diaries
  • I.T. Crowd
  • Star Trek
  • Skins
  • Merlin
  • Sherlock
  • Hex
  • Doctor Who
  • Heart Strings
  • Supernatural
  • Smallville
  • Dark Shadows
Favorite Quotes
  • "You fight like my sister! I've fought your sister thats a compliment."- Road to El Dorado
  • "I could have been killed, you could have killed me! I can't take any more scares.- Clue
  • "I think someone snipped the wires! Really? What did it sound like? Snip. - Murder by Death
  • "Weed gets stronger every two weeks. I just want a bag that says regular weed.- Katt Williams
  • "Tech support, Have you tried turning it on and off again?- I.T. Crowd

 I think that's it for now, but believe me If I think of anything else, I'll add it. 

Mistress out,
Spokhette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.