I need a laptop short and smart. Here is my handle ihere is my clout.

April 7, 2012

 So, there are several reasons why I haven't been updating as often as before. One, My laptop,. which is what I blog from usually, But as you can tell from a few posts ago that my lapops keyboard is ruined, totally janky. You would be so surprised how many words actually use the keys A,C,Delete and backspace. Two, My homework load on top of work on top of trying to keep up with family drama is totally draining me.
  So to help me with fixing these dilemnas. I decided a laptop that would actually work would be key. Originally I just needed to change the keyboard. But now, I have a bi-Partisan harddrive with two operating systems. Windows and Linux. Windows stopped working and so I installed LInux Mint 10 and then fell in love and that was all I used while My windows gathered dust.  Now, I guess Windows is jealous because my linux section wont even load, which SUCKS! I don't want to use Windows anymore, so now I may need to either just lear/reboot everything and then install the new keyboard... Or I could just be totally selfish and buy myself a new laptop for my birthday which is in 3 months and 15 days.
 I thought I would show you guys a list of laptops that I'm interested in and then maybe you can help me make the decision.... So the laptop I have now is an Acer, its a netbook, with a webcame and a 10 inch screen. I want something similar. So here are some of my picks.
ASUS Eee PC X101CH - Atom 1.6 GHz - 1 GB Ram
Asus Eee PC White $183

Sony VAIO YB Series VPC-YB35KX/P - E-450 1.65 GHz - 4 GB Ram
Sony Vaio Y PC $420


HP Mini 210-4150NR 10.1-Inch Netbook (Charcoal Gray)
Hp Mini $298

 These are the one's I'm looking into maybe I'll get it duringthe summer when I have more time.

Mistress Out,
Spokhette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.