Cinema #17: Batman V. Superman ( Spoilers )

April 8, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I'm so excited to tell you guys this! My father hasn't been to the movie theaters in eleven years, so I was so excited when I had the opportunity to finally pull him out of the house and take him to a movie. He decided that the only movie he would see was Batman V. Superman, even though he knew it wasn't going to be great because it was by the same director that did Man of Steel and we all know how terrible that was.


 Not only was the movie not great, but the people in the theater we went to were just too much. Almost like half of the theater, had their phones on, after the lights went out, so one whole side was super bright, a group of kids came in, after the lights went down and the movie started, and were yelling, Are you guys in here? Anyone in here? Like a couple of douchebags. I finally get my father to come out and see a movie with me, and they flipping ruin it. It just wasn't fair.
  Moving on from that though, here's what I thought about the movie.


-  Starting the movie off with Bruce's Parents Funeral, because we haven't seen that before. What I don't like, is that the father, charges forward and then gets shot. They basically fight against the thug and then die. Their deaths are supposed to be unexplainable. That something bad happens to people all the time, that there isn't anything that can be done to prevent it. I really didn't like that they made the father seem very uncharacter-like by charging the bad guys.  I have always wondered why the shooter leaves Bruce alive...

- In all that fog, just a random ass horse appears, because why not?

- When Lois Lane goes to the desert, there are three different teams of bad guys are at work...Why?

- I really don't like her Lois Lane. She reduces an amazing feminist character to a soap opera.

- Not gonna lie, I totally fell in love with Mercy in this film. I feel like she is way better than the ones in the cartoons.

- Since when is Batman a cattle rancher? Who the hell brand's people?

- Why does Finch block Luthor's import request and then tell him in person? To be superior?

- Could Luthor be any more Flamboyant?

- What irks me the most about this movie is that they treat Superman like a freaking god. He's not a god! You got yourselves into this mess by treating him better than he deserved.

- Since when does Wonder Woman run? Not once but twice.

- Why are they concerned about a senator from Kentucky? Seriously.

- Even Neil Degrasse Tyson wasn't enough to save this movie.

- What is up with Bruce's Dreams... The guards have superman patches on their fatigues.... Ugh I'm tired of Superman already, and we aren't even half way through the movie.

- I loved the face Diana made while Lex was giving his speech, like that's NOT how that story goes. What was up with his speech though? He was on a roll, and then just stopped in the middle. I don't remember Lex having a speech impediment.

- Didn't know Tombstones bled, Bruce really should see someone about that.

- Lex gave that guy a new chair just to blow him up? That is super rude.

- Find Lois, she is the key. Key to What?!

- This move does have a great music score.

- So Clark/Superman is Mexico's White Savior? There are so many things wrong with this picture. Please... Get over yourself.



- I feel like something was lost after the explosion of the courthouse and when Bruce begins working on the Kryptonite weapons.

- Lex is super bold. He just climbs into the "alien" ship and into the water, like it could have eaten him alive.

- Lex puts together the Justice League, basically... Wonderwoman is OLD....1918?!

- Is this Batman V. Superman or Superman V. The U.S. Capitol?

- What is with humans and wanting to Nuke something? That isn't going to solve the issue. Believe me.

- You go and Kidnap his mother? Man, villains have absolutely no respect now. That is just super rude.

- " I learned long ago, that God can't be all powerful and all good".

- Clark can't just listen for his mother?


- What kind of Crime Reporter is she? You'd think she'd recognize a mass murderer when she has seen them before. Ugh.

- Lex Luthor is a great super villain, he's very literary. I loved almost all of his quotes.

- It irks me so much that Not only did Wonder Woman run twice, but then was on a PLANE. UGH.

- When Superman gets blown up by the nuke and is just floating in space? The first thing that came to miy mind was... Are you there God? it's me, Clark.

- Doomsday looks like the tar monster from Scooby Doo. Come better DC, Come better .

- A nuke doesn't kill him, but a small claw through the chest does? I'm so finished with this movie.

 This movie was so ridiculous. At the most, I would give it a 6 out of 10. Its story didn't really make sense, there was quite a bit left out or lost. The characters were soulless, and I didn't care for how they portrayed the trinity of DC Comics. They just could have done so much better in almost every facet of the movie. Zach Snyder should just pack up his cape. He's not fit for this kind of work.

What did you guys think about the movie? Lets talk about it on Twitter. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Until Next Time,
Stay Nerdy,

~ Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.