Shop Update: More Streamlined Process

September 17, 2012



  So, I know I haven't blogged about the shop in a while, but it's on and popping today. Since I didn't have internet, I was able to have a complete unplugged month and a half, and it resulted in some new ideas for the shop and 5 different products. First Things first:

- I have decided to streamline the products that My shop makes. 
  
- Custom Orders and Commissions ONLY. (Just makes it way easier to handle the creation processes) 

- Character Hats 

- Accessories 

  I was thinking about adding fashion pieces to the shop, but not only am I just not talently ready for that but I just don't have the time. With Work, and making sure that I'm paying the bills, I just don't have time to be fiddling with my super crazy tempermental sewing machine. I really need to just get a new one. But I'm working on getting so many things taken care of right now.

-Getting a car

-Paying off my school fees. 

-Getting ready for Halloween.

-Getting ready for Ohio Comic Con.
  So many things so little time in which to do them. But keep a look out this year, because I'm going to put Doux Intoxicatie on the map!

Dead Kitty Cat Hat with Tassles

Hello Kitty Hat 

Pikachu Hat 

All of these are available in the shop.

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~



Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.