Nerdette Minute #18: Fictional Crushes

May 30, 2016

Hey Gang!

 There's A new video on Youtube today! I was so inspired by +PrettyBrown AndNerdy 's video that I decided to do my own! I talk about fictional Guys and Girls that I've had a crush on over the years, and thought it would be fun to share it with you! If you guys enjoy videos like this, make sure to hit the like button, and subscribe so you don't miss out when I do finally upload something new!!!

               

Honorable Mention: Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. I'm not really sure why I didn't feature him during the video, but I've had a crush on him for quite some time. I think it went away after the Maeve story arc, but I just thought he was the bee's knees. Perhaps I didn't mention him because I created this blog post dedicated to him, but either way, I feel like he belongs on this list.

 Until Next Time,
 Stay Nerdy,
 ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.