Can you say con?

January 15, 2010

  So I have the opportunity to go to my very first anime convention! I am sooo excited that there is room for me...I just have to finish up the paperwork. I am soo excited! We're going to Ohayocon! It takes place in Columbus Ohio. We're leaving Friday, and Because people are sooo nice, I didn't even have to pay registration...although, now I have to walk around with a badge, with the name of  Ethan...
   But I'm not going to gripe about something that I'm getting free. I even told mom about it and she said that she was going to hope for the best. So I wonder if she's going to let me go..I mean I am 18, but I don't think its a good idea to push the issue ya know? I'm so excited! I can't wait until we leave! It's the last weekend of January! Not enough time to participate in the cosplay event but I mean there are plenty of other things, including  DDR, and dancing! My first official con! I am sooo excited!
   I mean the cons at the library are going to be nothing compared to this. I mean, Sugoicon, is like 5 times smaller than Ohayocon, so I'm going to see it all practically! Plus they have a scrapbook, so I'm hoping that even tho Kiersten is the head of the group and aka photographer that I can take the scrapbooking job from Jessica, because I mean she did a good job, but she just seemed so overwhelmed, when I do it on the daily with my mom, so it's not like I wouldn't know what I was doing! Dunno, I just wish that I could do something other than just being a member...If you want any information about ohayocon, then just visit ohayocon.org. Not COM! That just leads you to a german blog...I'm speaking from personal experience!

Strawb3rri3

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.