Beware Global warming ...Sister Gonzalez in on the case...

January 15, 2010

  Hey Guys! I think its been almost 2 days since a post...I'm shocked, since I have been out of the house, I've been updating like crazy! But anyway! We had a fieldtrip in Written Word, and we walked to Earthconnection, which is basically like this really awesome example of sucking it to Global Warming. It's all run by sisters of charity, and it is the coolest thing I've ever seen! Of course, it couldn't just be a really cool fieldtrip, no of course not, we have to write a page paper on our experience at EarthConnection...Which wouldn't be soo bad if I knew what to write about... But I don't and there in lies my delimna...

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.