No longer caged in.

January 15, 2010

  HEY! I thought I should write a little something today since it's so special. It's the first day in over 9 months that I'm...SINGLE!!!! I have split from my boyfriend. He's mad at me but it's whatever because I don't feel that I did anything wrong and the relationship was just not working for me anymore. But that's okay... because like he told me soooo many times when we were dating, everyone needs time to themselves, and I'm going to use this time to focus!
  School's right around the corner! Yes, Classes start on the 11th of January! I am soo excited! I'm going to be living on campus. I'm very very exstatic to be living away from home. It's a very new experience since I'm such a homebody but there's still a problem, my health papers still need to be signed and we have no insurance! So now, I have to figure out how much it will cost to sign them. Those are the things that are holding me back from registering for my classes. It's always something right?

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.