The need for speed...

January 3, 2010

 Everything is happening so fast now, and I don't know if I have the speed to keep up anymore. Holidays are finally over, which means work is slowing down. Which means less hours, which equals to less money. Less money means I'm going to have to work harder to pay for college. Speaking of which, I got all my college stuff except my ROOM ASSIGNMENT! I've only been waiting for it since I got accepted! Like almost 4 months ago.
  I have my schedule! I have class all week, but only on Friday do I have one 50 minute class! Meaning I practically have my Fridays Free! More time to work/study! I can't believe there are only 24 hours in a day...Who thought this was a good Idea? How am I supposed to get everything done??? But I am sooo excited! Of course, Financial aid doesn't cover everything which is why I have to be creative! I am freelancing my crochet talents...If you want a glove, hat, or scarf. I am your girl!
   Ever since I took Monday off, my whole week has been off...Like I'm living my life a day behind everyone else. It's really wierd. New Years, was awesome. Spent it with the fam...We were over auntie, drinking red grape bubbly. It was SO NASTY! I absolutely LOATHE sparkling wine. And I have a feeling I'm not going to like the real stuff either. It's just something about it that makes my stomach turn. So next year, instead of sparkling wine. It's going to be Sunkist Cherry limeade! Just as bubbly, not illegal and it tastes WAY BETTER!
  Classes start on the eleventh and I couldn't be more excited! I just wish I was more prepared. I don't have a thing packed, I don't know where I'll be staying, I don't know what my room number is, I don't even know when we move in! If orientation is on the 9th and classes start on the 11th, I'm assuming its going to be sunday, but I could be wrong. lol. We all know not everyone thinks logically.
   But DON"T WORRY! I have all week to figure it out. Ya wanna know why doncha??? Because I don't go back to work until THURSDAY! Yep that's right I'm only working 2 days this week! Pure craziness right??? But I almost forgot about christmas...I celebrated Yule this year, it was an interesting experience... and I got a netflix subscription for christmas, which is nice, but my laptop isn't working the way it should so, it's kind of useless at the moment.
   Strawb3rri3

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.