eenie meenie Mo?

July 21, 2011

 So I am horrible at choosing things when I have multiple choices. As you may know (but probably don't) Tomorrow is my 20th birthday. I'm having a little trouble choosing between the outfits... So maybe you can help me. Thanks to my handy dandy portable photographer, A.k.a, my younger sister I have photos of each outfit.

Body Central one strap top, Miley Cyrus leggings, sun bleach peep toes





 Body Central Strapless Dress and Sun Bleach Peep toes


 Forever 21 Strapless top, Joe Jones Vest, Miley Cyrus leggins












 Body Central Strapless top, Ayzra White Flair jeans






 So I'm sure you guys can see why it is so hard for me to figure out what I want to for tomorrow... Why do I always wait til the last minute... I know its been a minute since I've done any photo posts but I'm back and will definitely be updating more often!!!

Ciao,
Mistress Arachnide
Gabriella

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.