FOTD: Golden Plums

July 12, 2011

 So I am finally home and getting back into the swing of things. Yesterday was my first day back at work, and sooo Much changes when you're gone for a week. Unfortunately, not everything is a good change. They are way more lenient with the uniform policy, No one came down on me for wearing wings.
 The last time I was there they tried totell me that Wing eyeliner.WHICH I WEAR ALLTHE TIME! Was considered EXTRAVAGANT makeup. LIES!!!!! But Never the less, here's the look I wore yesterday. For my 3 hour shift.











I'll be uploading a tutorial for this look soon. But for right now I have to get started on my heat proof look for the Sunantoinettes....

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.