The timely answer to a throwback question and if I may a follow up

July 28, 2011

  When I first starting blogging a really long time ago, possibly my 3rd post. * my memory archives are extensive* I wrote an entry about whether old friends have a spot in my new life. I had just started being homeschooled, and it pretty much sucked. I didn't understand it and it wasn't a good fit for me. (Fast forward four years, and I'm now a college sophomore pursuing my dream at a college with an amazing history department, and a bunch of my now closest friends.)
 But I was feeling friendsick and all the friends that I made just seemed to be floating in the breeze and it was a rude awakening for me. Some of the people who I called my friends really werent very deserving of the title. I won't go into details, so lets get back to the topic at hand * I have a habit of rambling if you haven't realized it yet.
 Basically the answer is this. If they are truly your friends they will stick with you through whatever imaginably crazy scenario you have playing through your life and your brain. Now, for my follow up question...How do you get rid of the ones who continue to call and text knowing damn well they forgot multiple birthdays and celebrations, the ones who are rude and call you names, So you delete their facebook profile from your friends list and their number from your phone. Only to have them text you within the hour, with a week ass apology... Howd'ya get rid of them?

Mistress Arachnide,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.