July 25, 2011

I'm getting so much closer to integrating everything into this one blog. All of my old favorite reads. All of my old readers. The whole shebang, (I really like using that word.) So now I'm going to start my complete overhaul/remodel of my blog. There are lots things that I want to start incorporating in my blog, haha my new home.
 I think I'm finally getting back into the groove of blogging! (Secret time) The thing about me...Is I love to talk. About anything, but I'm most eloquent about talking about myself. Most people think is because I'm full of myself or that I'm egotistical. That's not it at all! I promise. Its really just because I like getting to know people, and I think people are more open to becoming your friend if they know a little something about you. I mean life is basically carried out on the internet anyway. So I think introducing myself and getting to know people is important.
 Meredith of one Sheepish Girl. Is one of my favorite blogs to read. She has this series on blogging for confidence, but she and I are complete and polar opposites. She's very shy and withdrawn and she wants to break free of that. Where as I love being the center of attention, I love meeting new people, and when I ride the bus I almost always bring some of my needlework with me. One of the big bonuses about Knitting and crocheting, its highly portable, you can take it with you anywhere. My point is, I've been trying to fit a mold that a lot of Popular bloggers have and I haven't been staying true to myself and why I started blogging in the first place. And the buck stops here! *gotta love Geico* Now for a little picture spam before I go...







Mistress Arachnide,
Gabriella

1 comment

  1. i like that you're getting back into blogging--can't wait for your posts!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.