Change of Scenery #2

October 13, 2011

 Today I checked one of the three apartments out today. It smaller than expected. And a lot more expensive then I wanted to pay. If I decided to move in and then get a cat, There's an extra fee for a pet, then a fee per month after that. It is not as close to wok as first described, so even though I was excited at first, I now see that are better and more affordable alternatives out there for me. Even though I was a little disappointed afterwards, I still spent the day with my favorite guy, so it all worked out. and without further a do, here are the photos.
























Apartment #1 $550+50+20+30=$650/month

Mistress Spokhette Out

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.