Welcome to October!

October 2, 2011




 I don't know if you've noticed yet, but I am Super Quadruple Excited for October! I can't believe its finally here, I've only been waiting All year! SHEESH! It sure took its SWEET TIME GETTING HERE! So For this month, I am going to Post one Picture of Halloween costumes, and then once mine is finsihed the WIPW and Finished product! I hope you look forward to reading them as much as I like writing about them. Apparently I am not the only gal obsessed with fall and halloween, this morning my  dashboard was FULL of Fall/october posts. Meredith, Kaelah Dainty Squid Lune Becky Ms.Teacups It's cool to know there are so many bloggers that feel the same way I do!!
 Today is the first day of October. It's also a math day. 10+1=11 I know I am a total nerd! Without further a do, my to do list and my first costume.

  Zatanna: Superman.

  • Finish Shaun's baby Blanket.
  • Finish Chloe's Scarf.
  • Pay my school fee.
  • Have mom sign the fafsa.
  • Finally show the link for the shop and the sale.
  • Get my license.
  • Finally Deposit my tips into my account.
  • Turn in Ponderosa application.
  • Create My halloween Costume.
  • Get Ready for the zombie walk/Costume party on the 28th
  • Get Ready for our Halloween party on the 31st.
  • Have all Missed Tutorials caught up.
  • Fix my God damned Sewing machine.
  • Add lace inserts to my new skirt. 

Mistress Spokhette Out


Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.