Makeup Tutorial: Gold and sapphire

October 5, 2011

 So I promised I would be back with tutorials didn't I?? A quick one for my interview later today and I am getting a huge physical change today! I can't wait to show you guys the pictures once it's fnished. I am literally bursting at the seams to tell you the secret but I don't want to spoil it just yet. Unfortunately, this does not fall under any SunAn topics, so I still have to get a jump on that. This week is welcome to the jungle. So make sure you get over there and support the gals, that keep up with the schedule!!  Without further a do. Enjoy!






First things first! using the gold color apply on lower lid up to crease. Blend so there are no harsh lines.


Then use the jumbo crayon to draw a line from the inner corner to the outer corner.
Apply mascara.

You are complete!!

Mistress Spokhette OUT

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.