Honest To Blog: Feeling Lost

July 15, 2012


I've been blogging since 7th grade. It was something I loved doing. Back then, I wasn't writing for or to anyone. I was just writing for myself. I was just enjoying the fact that I had one little space, where people could find me if they wanted to but I didn't have to impress anyone. I put all kinds of stuff on my old blogs. My dreams, my ambitions, some new ridiculous purse I'd made for myself.  I could just be who I wanted to be.
Now, just like with my shop, I'm trying to keep up with people, and become "more popular". It's like High School all over again. I learned one thing in high school, that I should just do what I liked, because people who were behind me, were all that mattered, and that they would always be there. Regardless of what crazy, or confounded trend I wanted to try next week.
  I feel like my blog has been slipping through the cracks, because I just don't feel like blogging is fun anymore. I've been blogging in other places because I just don't feel like coming back up here. I feel like I have to live up to something that I have no interest being in order to compete, and I can't blog like that anymore.

So from now on, I have decided that I will write about I want when I want, and anyone who has an issue, just don't read me, I'm going back to being true to myself, and I feel like that's what attracted people to me and my life before. So I'm getting back to my roots.

Mistress out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.