Weekly Happenings 7.10-7.17

July 10, 2012

 I know I'm technically two days late, but who says my week has to start like everyone else's?

Tuesday: Going to See Spider-Man with Ebony and her beau. Edit: Fixed new keyboard and found the charger! Old Laptop is COMPLETELY FIXED.

Wednesday: Taking Stock photos of the fully completed Hero's Hat line. Work

Thursday: Update the Shop accordingly. Finish Business Cards for both Doux Intoxicatie + Nerdettes Unite. Work

Friday: ENJOY MY DAY OFF! Install My new Keyboard for my old Laptop!

Saturday, Sunday: Work

Monday: Driving test Scheduling.

Tuesday: Work

New Stuff In the Shop!


Newest Hat also in Shop!

My new Keyboard!!

Mistress Out,
Spokhette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.