My 2 day Birthday Celebration

July 25, 2012

 So I am finally the BIG 21! People and family are all asking me if I feel any different. My answer? No, not really. I stopped feeling different about my age after 16. I'm still the Same EXACT person, its just now I'm legal and I can drink. No big. But I did enjoy all the love my friends and fam doled upon me. I had to work the day before and My actual birthday, but I definitely did NOT let that stop me.
 Saturday:
   My best Friend LAYLA took me out. We went to eat at Wendy's, I had Chicken Nuggets and Chili. Super YUM! Then We went Shopping. I got a super cute Yoshi Mini Backpack, to carry all my junk, because the other purses have been killing my shoulder and back, I've been feeling like my shoulder had been un-boning itself from the rest of my body, its been bad. I was so excited because, It fits EVERYTHING, EVEN MY LAPTOP! it is PERFECT!~ We went to Spencers, Hot Topic, Forever XXI, and H+M. I got two T-shirts: Mac Miller + A panda. None of the clothes, we picked out fit me. *uber Sadness*
I scored a LOAD OF MAKEUP! LIKE A SEPHORA BAG FULL! IT WAS TOTES AWESOMESAUCE! 

- 2 Ulta Nail Polishes
-2 Ulta Eyeshadows
-2 Ulta Lipsticks
-2 Sephora Lipsticks
-2 Sephora Jumbo Eyeliners
-Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss
-Ulta Gel Eyeliner
-Ulta Smokey Eyes Automatic eye liner
(Full post and Swatch Coming Soon!)

5 NEW GAMES for My DS!

-Code Lyoko
-Pucca: Power Up
-Harvest Moon DS
-Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of Osborne House
-IVY the KIWI?
( Full post Coming Soon!!)



  Sunday: 
    My family took me out to dinner, and then dropped my sister and I off at the arcade. We were having so much fun, so I didn't get to take any pictures, including of my outfit, but I went to work after that. 

Mistress Out,
Spokhette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.