Handheld Mistress #38: Stella Glow and Gaming Haul

February 15, 2017

Hey Gang!

 Last time I wrote about Video Games was LAST YEAR! Sure it's only the 2nd month of the new year, but it's still unacceptable! As a girlgamer, I honestly don't know how time got away from me in this fashion...Oh Wait, I've been spending it playing video games! I recently bought a few new ones.


Nancy Drew and The Hidden Staircase (3DS), Persona 4 Areana Ultimax (PS3), Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3) and Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (PS3). No Man's Sky (PS4), God Eater 2 (PS4), Deception IV: THe Nightmare Princess (PS4) and Mighty No. 9 (PS4). I've only played Mighty No. 9, God Eater 2, and Nancy Drew so far. It took a while to get my desk to an organized place, where I could even have room to set up one of my systems let alone two.


 I've mostly been switching back and forth from Pokemon Sun and Stella Glow. Stella Glow is currently carving out a special place in my heart as one of the first JRPG, with a drop down, turn based fighting style that I've enjoyed. Most of the RPG's that I enjoy playing have a melee attack style, these certain buttons, equal this attack. Such as Project X Zone 2, or Code of Princess.


Although, Stella Glow is your classic RPG, it definitely has some unique Twists. Not getting lost exploring is definitely one of my favorite things. That they kind of guide the story along for you. I enjoy freedom as much as the next person, but if it means I don't waste 8 days exploring a patch of grass (Forest) and come up empty, I will gladly give it up in terms of gaming only.

  This also marks the fourth month that I've been using my *new* 3DSXL. A little bit after Christmas, I couldn't wait and attached one Sailor Moon Sticker to the front and one Cardcaptor Sakura sticker to the back. Underneath my pikachu protective case, it looks pretty trippy. I don't have a bag for this one, because with the protective cover that it doesn't quite fit in my old one. so I definitely need to invest in a newer one. Bouncing around in my bag, hasn't hurt it one bit, even my cell phone charms have survived transit so far.


 I also plan on streaming more this year. I feel like I say it all the time but I mean it this year. I streamed on Monday! I attempted to do King Of Fighter XVI but SNK has it blocked. So I switched to God Eater 2 and played that for about 40 minutes. I'm finally out of training and ready to take on Aragami in the battle field. I'm currently researching streaming aparatusi (is that the proper plural form of Aparatus? * Shrug*) for my PS3, 3DSXL and a secret surprise. If you have any tips and tricks for me, please feel free to leave them down below! I love interacting with you guys!

  Are you playing anything new? Let's Fangirl over Video Games on Twitter!!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.