Nerdette Minute #39: Why I'm Loving Riverdale

February 16, 2017

Hey Gang!

  You guys!! The YOUTUBE IS ALIVE AGAIN! Time really just got away from me. I had to go to a business meeting out of town. I even brought my camera so I could record, but then I realized the internet at the hotel was beyond abysmal so I wasn't able to upload. Then I came home, saw the third episode of Riverdale and knew what I had to talk about instead. Hope you enjoy my comeback tour, I have quite a few things planned for the youtube in the next couple of the weeks.


 Are you becoming a fan of #Riverdale? It's so good! Let's #Fangirl on Twitter!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.