Learn About Me: My Plushie and Figurine Collection

February 13, 2017

Hey Gang!

 It's been a very long time since I have done this feature. It didn't seem very popular while I was creating it, but people have been visiting it quite a bit, and people have been asking me questions about myself on Instagram. Which was really weird to me, because I don't really have anyone interacting with me on Instagram, but I guess People are becoming interested in me. I mean, that's why you are here right?
  Today I'm going to talk about my plushie collection. Now, most girls growing up had all the stuffed animals, and I was no difference, but now, I'm 25 and soft squishy pillow-like things that I can hug, are still very up there on my wishlists. I came across Squishables: Cherry Pie in Michaels, and I had to find out more. It is the most recent plushie I've bought and its absolutely soft and to die for, and a pretty decent size too! The Squishables Website also has a ginormous array of different foods and characters. I'm currently drooling over the Grilled Cheese, Loaf of Bread and the Floppy Disk. Because why in the world would you say no to a pillow sized fuzzy floppy disk?!
 I have a plushie Batman put out by Funko "Fabrications" I haven't seen any more since I bought him, but I'm very in love with him and his batarang! My father bought me the adorable cubed Nightwing. If you want to know why I'm in love with Nightwing watch this video. He also bought me the 50th anniversary Star Trek Set, complete with Tribble, Mirror Universe Kirk, Spock and Uhura. If you didn't know, I'm a huge fan of the original series, more than anything else. If you want to know more about that, there is a whole post on that as well. I also have two Star Trek Figurines of Spokh and Kirk as cupcakes...Because literally how could I not?
 Alex a couple of years ago bought me an adorable and decently sized Snorlax. He spends most of his time on my bed, but he made an appearance in my 20th anniverary of Pokemon Shoot and video. He's one of my favorite pokemons and he's so cute and cuddly. Also in the vein of Pokemon and its anniversary, was a 4 figurine set of Pikachu in various poses.


What kind of things do you collect? Lets talk about favorites on Twitter or Instagram!!

Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.