Nerdette Minute #46: Stickers from Ieafy

April 10, 2017

Hey Gang!

  About a 5 weeks ago, I ordered some stickers from this amazing artist I found on Twitter, named Ieafy. I loved how colorful her art was and how it was lineless. When I found out that she created stickers and prints for purchase, I knew I had to grab some of her stickers. So I wound up ordering the Alolan Pokemon Set, The Electric Pokemon Set and the Chao Set from Sonic Adventure. She even included a little thank you card with even more stickers on it!


Are you a sticker fan?  Let's talk about it on Twitter! Don't forget to Like + Subscribe to my channel! 

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.