Nerdette Minute #48: C2E2 '17 Haul

April 27, 2017

Hey, Gang!

  Oh my goodness you guys, C2E2 this year was amazing. I managed to go Saturday and Sunday. I was in cosplay all day on Saturday, and I came to the conclusion that I will NOT cosplay anything with a tail at a big convention EVER AGAIN! I was being jostled left and right, my costume was all white, and there were so many people walking around with open glasses of beer. I don't even know how to describe it.


 I spent so much you guys oh my goodness, I literally went WAY over budget. Thankfully, I already put some away in case of emergencies. I didn't need it for the convention, but rent is right around the corner and I'm definitely feeling it now. I'm going to show you all of the things I bought during the two days, including signed comics!


There will be a full post about my C2E2 shenanigans coming along, complete with photos, who I met and my entire cosplay, and a D.I.Y. on how I made my Vulpix ears. So make sure you subscribe to my channel, Nerdette Minute, and to Nerdette At Large on Bloglovin, so you don't miss out on anything.

Have you gone to a con yet? Were you at #C2E217? Let's talk about it on Twitter!

Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.