Nerdette MInute #47: NO! Joss Whedon for Batgirl

April 20, 2017

Hey Gang!

  If you've been reading my blog for a while then you'll know how I feel on three accounts. That I despise the Killing Joke, that I'm a huge fan of Barbara Gorden, and after this video...That Joss Whedon should go kick rocks and stay far far away from female characters in general, especially Iconic ones.


 I saw on Twitter the other day, that he was in talks to direct or Produce, it wasn't too clear, a Live action Batgirl for the DCEU. I put together a video about 5 reasons why he doesn't deserve the gig. Hope you give it a watch! Don't forget to like and Subscribe!


 Do you think he's fit to produce a live action Barbara? Or Cassandra Cain? Let's talk about it on Twitter!

Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.