Spokhette Does C2E2!

April 21, 2017

Hey Gang!

  I 'm stopping in to tell you that I will be in Chicago, Illinois all weekend. Today marks the beginning of our third year heading up to C2E2! As you may or may not know, it's my favorite convention. I spend all year saving money to go up to this convention. Costuming definitely got away from me, with the craziness of work, but I am still planning on being Ice Vulpix for the Weekend. I will be attending Saturday and Sunday. If you see me, make sure you come say hi!

 Here are a few things I'm looking forward to doing this convention!

- Doing a Collaboration with Nerdily Blog!

- Getting Professional Photos done of my Ice Vulpix Cosplay. My first professional shoot too!

- Getting my entire series of Lil' Gotham signed by Dustin Nguyen.

- Meeting Svengoolie, Christina Stewart and Jen Bartel!

- Getting more art scrolls, and t-shirts.

Are you going to #C2E2? Let's meet up! Leave it in a comment, or hit me up on Twitter!

Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.