Welcome to October!

October 1, 2012


Hello Lovely Readers!! Welcome to OCTOBER! I can't believe the month is finally here. I can not wait for all of the cool things that will happen this month. I've got big visions for my humble blog and I hope you guys join me on this awesome adventure. Here is a list of some of the things I would like to accomplish:










- Have a Successful Blogger Meetup.

-Make my first sale since moving to Storenvy.

-Get At least halfway through my free-form Cardigan.

-Buy Moped/Car.

-Halloween/Moviethon Party.

-Start my NEW job.

-Get Driver's License ( At least now I only have to take the manueverability part.)

-Start Sending out the extra stock for other bloggers to review.

-Start Getting more press!

-Gain at least 10 followers

I hope you guys all enjoy October as much as I do!!

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~






Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.