Nerdette Minute #19: Makeup Unboxing

August 10, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I'm so excited to be back on youtube. I missed making videos so much. I'm so glad that I'm finally over my lack of creativity and motivation. I'm glad I took a break, instead of forcing myself to create content. I feel like if it's forced, its not as good as if its natural. With Video, it's super obvious if you aren't interested in what you are talking about, where when you type, you may be able to come off a bit more geniune, all depending on your tone.
 I definitely didn't want to give you guys any half-assed content, so I took a small break, and I'm so sorry about it. Its obvious that people were upset because I lost a few followers, and ya know I am very sorry to see them go. However, I'm very happy that there are followers that decided to stay and stick with me, and THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!




I thought about swatching they eyeshadows, but then I decided not. I've always wanted black lipstick, and I finally wore Perry Panther to my friend's Bachelorette Party, and I really loved the way it looked, I even got a few compliments!! I added the bat wing earcuff, but after that, the lipstick, eyeliner and black dress, I decided that I was looking a little too Goth. So I decided to add my Alice in Wonderland Headband from Hot Topic, to add a little color.

If you liked seeing makeup again on my channel and blog, make sure to thumbs up and subscribe so I know this is what the gang wants to see! See You again Next Wednesday for another Video!!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch 
 Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.