Nerdette Minute #21:The Worst Interview Ever

August 24, 2016

Hey Gang!

I'm off and about doing different things for my real job this week, but I figured I would drop in with some footage I've had for a while now and put together a Story Time for you! A few months ago, I had an interview at a super swanky country Club, for a part time Serving Position. This was around the time I wanted to do more and more vlogging and videos for you guys, so its in general vlog format, albeit kind of smashed together. That seems to be my video style lately though, so I hope you guys are enjoying it.


Have you guys ever had an interview that just went terribly terribly wrong? Leave a comment or lets talk about it on Twitter! Don't forget to Subscribe!! Thanks so Much for Watching!

 Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.