My Thoughts On: New Game 1-4 (Slight Spoilers)

August 1, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I'm really churning these guys out huh. I've been on anime binge lately. Luckily, I have found a still airing anime!! Which is super rare, for me. I generally prefer to have a full season to binge watch rather than waiting for the new episode next week, I am not the most patient woman. At first glance, New Game appears to be an adorable series about a gamer who has the rare opportunity to work at the company who created her favorite game. However, I think it is going to become much more than that, I can see friendship being a staple in this series.
  Aoba San has just graduated high school and is starting her first day at Eagle Jump, a gaming company responsible for her favorite video game. Let me just tell you from jump, that I am in love with this series. The characters are adorable the story is off to a great start and it is literally what I want out of life.
 An all female gaming company, with unique women creating RPG games that I wish I could play, and there's an OFFICE CAT?! What more could you want? Could this be my dream job? Never have I wanted to be a fictional character so badly as I did after watching the first episode of this series. My favorite character is Hifumi-Sempai right now. HECK, there's even a dark skinned character: Umiko Sempai. What is life right now?
  If you'd like to catch up, it is airing on Crunchyroll right now, the first 4 episodes are available, and the new episode comes out today at 11:30 in Japan! Have you gotten a chance to witness the adorable gamer nerds in this anime?


Lets chat on Twitter!! I love talking to you guys about anime, comic books, video games and more, don't be shy, come say hi!!!



 Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.