Nerdette Minute #20: Pokemon Go Adventures

August 17, 2016

Hey Gang!

Just popping in to tell you that there is a new youtube video up! I really like editing videos throughout the week and then putting them up on Wednesday, it meshes really well with my schedule, so I'll be doing this for a while. Today, I scrounged up all the footage I had while playing Pokemon Go and put them together for you guys.
 A good portion is just me but there is some that features Alex, my fiance. We went to a couple of parks, and a couple of restaurants, and I Go as many places that would allow. I've even found a few pokemon in movie theaters!


Where do you like to go Pokemon hunting? Lets talk about it on Twitter. I'm so in love with Pokemon Go!

 Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.