September Favorites

October 3, 2016

Hey Gang!
 
 I can't believe October is right around the corner. My favorite Holiday is right around the corner and I just can't wait. September was such a busy month! Here's a few things that I did this month.

- Discovering Supergirl on Netflix. The only have season one, and the first couple of episodes were dragging but now I'm about half way through and its definitely picked up in pace and story. Can we just talk about James for a minute? Because....Man...He can shoot me anytime. What was Lucy thinking giving him up? The way they introduce characters that haven't really been on television is pretty brilliant, especially bizarro? and Manhunter? I was so hype.

- Completely Gravity Falls. The Feels!!! I did a whole post about it, but my heart... I want more!!

- Falling in love with LumberJanes, Thinking about writing them for the next Fangirling Post. April is My Patronus. Definitely.

- Taking the Pottermore Sorting Quiz. I'm a proud slytherin. Can't believe I waited so long to take it.



- Keeping up with video content. 5 videos, this month!

- Doing my first D.I.Y. In FOREVER! Honestly, I think the last one was 2012.



- Completing a Novel this month. The Silver Codex by Emily Kirby, a guest blogger. Check her out.

- Falling in love with Hawaii Five-0. Kono is a goddess. I love the polar opposites that are Danny and Steve. Reminds me of Kirk and Spock, just not as nerdy.


Did you know you can subscribe to my blog by email, Bloglovin, OR Google +? That way you don't miss a beat! You can also subscribe to my youtube channel so you'll be the first to know about new Youtube videos!

What are some of your favorite things done this month? Let's chat about it on Twitter!

   Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.