Goals for the New Year

January 6, 2017

Hey Gang!

 I hope your new year was rung in with friends, family and some bubbly. I worked, but that's okay, I got to spend the rest of the weekend with my family and Alex. So no complaints here. I don't know about anyone else, but I am so absolutely ready for 2017. I am determined to make this a good year! I have so many ideas for Nerdette At Large, and I am definitely going to try my absolute hardest to actually see them come to fruition 🍓. I actually did complete a few of the things on 2016's list, like surpassing my twitter follower count, and streaming game footage. I only went to one convention instead of two, only got one tattoo instead of two, and definitely failed to save $5,000 (it was a bit steep).

  For 2017 here are a few things that I want to accomplish:

- 100 followers for Nerdette At Large on Bloglovin. I'm only 40 away. 

- 80 followers for Nerdette Minute on Youtube. I'm only 57 away. 

- 700 followers for Twitter. I'm only 168 away. 

- 450 followers for Instagram. I'm only 78 away. 

- Get 2 tattoos. I already have an appointment scheduled for one, so one down and one to go. 

- Go to 2 Conventions. I am already planning C2E2, but I have to find another one. 

- Make 3 Costumes. I made 2 in 2016.  Eevee and Lady Layton

- Publish 3 Youtube Videos a month. 

- Stream once a week. I utterly failed at this in 2016, I plan on doing a lot better in 2017. 

What are some of your goals for 2017, and did you succeed last year? Lets get it together on twitter!

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.