Nerdette Minute #37: Differences in Sun + Games of yore.

January 19, 2017

Hey Gang!

 Welcome to 2017. I honestly can't believe that it is here, and that I made it. The year personally wasn't rough for me, but I know that there will be personnel changers that will make it a lot more difficult coming soon. I thought I would perk up some of us, by writing about the cool things I've discovered in the latest Pokemon Adventure. Are you playing Pokemon Sun or Moon? Lets be gaming friends!
 I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue, on the original gameboy, and I have talked about my love of this game and franchise, many times. Even going so far as to hold a debate about which franchise is better, Pokemon or Digimon. Here are a few things I noticed that are different from the ones before it.


Who is your new favorite Pokemon from the Sun and Moon Series? Lets Fangirl on twitter!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.