Hot Topic Takes a Formal Trip to Gotham and Swims with A Princess.

January 20, 2017

Hey Gang!

 If you've been following me for a while, You'll know that I absolutely love Batman Comics and Hot Topic. I spend a good portion of my paycheck there, every other month or so. I used to go shopping every time I got paid, but Alex has since put a stop to that, for which my wallet thanks him for, but my wardrobe? Not so much.
 One thing I want to do more often here at Nerdette At Large is incorporate my personal style into frequent posts. I generally only do outfit posts for special events that I attend, but I want to bring more personal style and fashion to my blog, because it is still something that interests me, and I want to share my interests and passions with you my readers!
 Hot Topic has released a preview of sorts for their two latest collections. A collection of formal wear based on Batman Characters. I'm sure there will be more to this one, but right now the only thing that is jumping out at me, is the dress based on Poison Ivy. They have plus Size, and its only available online. It will be available on the 24th of January.

  They are also putting out bathing suits in their Dive In Disney Collection! These swimsuits are already available online, and right now they are 20% off!  They offer Belle, Snow White, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, Jack Skellington, and Sally.  My favorite swimsuit of course is the Alice.
So you should definitely go check it out!


What are your favorites? Lets Fangirl on Twitter about it!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.