Adventures With Spokhette #6: Mt. Echo Park

January 11, 2017

Hey Gang!

 With a new year comes a new house. With our new house, comes new area to explore! We live near a really big cemetery and the most adorable park, so I had decided that I wanted to start exploring the area after Christmas. Moving plus hosting Christmas for my family was extremely stressful for me, so I wasn't thinking of anything other than getting all the boxes into the basement and getting everything ready so that people could come over and I could entertain.
 With Christmas and New Years out of the way, I don't have to worry about entertaining for a little way, and I can start unpacking the new house, one room at the time. I'm halfway through my office right now, I have all the important things set up. The desk, my computer, and the area where I'll be creating the content for Nerdette At Large, Nerdette Minute, Her Story Arc and Heroes and Coffee. 2017 will be a super busy year for me and I'm so very excited to get started on it!
 This park is pretty close to me, and it has an INSANE view of the Ohio River and Part of Kentucky. It was one of the things I wanted to show to Alex, and you guys! It was so so pretty. It was the day before it snowed, so it was pretty foggy, but we didn't let that stop us. We explored all of the walking area, without leaves in the trees it was pretty lack luster, and there was a person in a van blasting mariachi music. I had checked the park out once before at night, and the little stage? area was all lit up with super pretty lights, but I was pretty sure the park was closed because it was so late, so I didn't take any pictures and high-tailed it out of there. It was kind of sub par in the morning, plus there were other people in the park, so of course that was a downer as well.


 The park has some beautiful architecture and tiny quirks that I just had to capture for you! There were rams and dragons carved on the stones! I figured that it would be a good time to get outfit photos as well, since I haven't done on outfit of the day on here in so long that I can't remember. There were rounded benches, so you could watch the river view, and what I thought was a staircase to the bottom of the hill, but it only went a couple steps below the bench.


Outfit Details: Hoodie: Pokemon Champion from Hot Topic// Collared Top from Walmart// Alice in Wonderland Dress from Hot Topic (a Favorite)// Knee-Hi Socks from Hot Topic// Teal Converse from Burlington Coat Factory. 


Have you explored any neato places lately? Let me know on twitter! I love checking out new blogs!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.