Nerdette Minute #36: Ranting on Sailor Moon Theater Choices

January 12, 2017

Hey Gang!

  Welcome to the first Nerdette Minute Video of the New Year. Moving Nerdette Minute into 2017 was a little difficult, but I am so excited to be able to do it. I have so many ideas and so many new places into my house to film, so I will be showing you a little bit of the new house every video! Until its clean and unpacked and then there will be a home tour...or at least a room tour. Lets not forget about how lazy I can be.


 Today's video is a little snarky, so I apologize in advance. I'm talking about Sailor Moon R Theater choices, for little ole us in Ohio... I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to Subscribe and Like my Videos.

 Is there anything you wish would come to your city? Let's Chat about it on Twitter. 

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.